Do you know the TOP 5 Ways that Buyers Find Homes For Sale (like yours)?
1. Conducting a search on the Web
2. Driving around and seeing a sign in the yard
3. A referral from friends or family
4. Going to a real estate office and spearking with an agent
5. Newspaper, Real Estate publications
Homebuyers were asked to rank 10 criteria in order of importance in their home purchasing process.
Here are the results:
1. Location of home being purchased
2. Price/Value of home being purchased
3. Condition of home being purchased
4. Interest rate and fees from mortgage compan
5. School District of home being purchase
6. Taxes/ Fees/Dues on home being purchase
7. Reputation/Experience of agent representing buye
8. Neighborhood appearance
9. Shopping available in the area plus amenities
10. Listing Agency/Agent recognition/reputation
As a homebuyer, you should always have representation to assist you in negotiating and working through the purchasing process. There is seldom any cost to the buyer for representation. Keep in mind, the listing agent represents the seller and doesn't represent you.